Main Office: (860) 274-7338 Or click here for local numbers
For over 3 decades American Rooter has been chasing the Drain Villains, knocking out all clogged drains. In that time we've experienced it all. Our Drain Experts have seen everything from 40' underground root clogs to flooded basement nightmares; and our crews have cleared them all! Below are some of the many services we proudly provide to our valued customers.
Have greasy drains stopped you in your tracks?
Call American Rooter, The Drain Experts
- Grease trap cleaning for indoor and outdoor grease traps
- Grease pickup for Automatic Grease interceptors
- Baffle repair and replacement
- Repair and replacement of automatic grease interceptor parts and whole units
- Routine Preventive Maintenance Cleaning Schedules
- Emergency pumpouts
Benefits of regular cleaning:
- Reduce grease backups in drains.
- Lower business interruptions and downtime from clogged pipes or sewers.
- Less cleanup or damages from blocked pipes.
- Lower F.O.G. charges from the W.P.C.A.
- Discounted pricing on preventive cleaning vs. emergencies.
Maintenance is key to keeping your grease trap operating efficiently so pesky nuisances like Mr. Grease Ball™ won't shut you down. Active 2011, all U.S. commercial kitchens are required to have grease traps installed indoors or outdoors. Grease traps reduce the amount of F.O.G. ( fats, oil, grease) from entering your building's drain system. Your grease trap needs regular cleaning. Call us to find out how and when to clean yours.
For a free over-the-phone estimate contact American Rooter today!
Signs of a blocked Septic System:
- Sewer blocking up into the house
- Wet areas near septic tank or leach fields
- Water bubbling from the top of the tank
- Sewer odors inside the house
Grease Trap Pumping and Restaurant Drain Cleaning Company
Commercial grease trap cleaning and clogged drain clearing
American Rooter pumps grease traps for restaurants and all commercial kitchens. We also clean and maintain the commercial drains inside and outside of the building.
Cleaning a grease trap regularly is necessary to keep the grease trap clean and functioning properly. Too much grease or waste in the grease trap or grease interceptor will allow new grease to escape into the drain system for the building as well as the city sewer pipes.
Grease builds up in drains like cholesterol in arteries. The less grease in a drain pipe, the better. Grease clogs are costly to water jet and can flood the whole restaurant, including backing up in the bathroom or floor drains. Grease clogs can shut down operations temporarily until the restaurant drain is snaked or hydro-jetted to remove the grease from the drain.
It's a good idea for restaurant managers to clean the grease waste out of the grease trap regularly and also to maintain the main sewer drain, kitchen sink drain pipes, grease trap drains, and floor drains. American Rooter is a professional drain company that is equipped to manage these drain maintenance programs whether the restaurant has a 10 gallon or 20,000 gallon grease trap. American Rooter can snake or hydrojet internal and external restaurant or kitchen drains to make sure your commercial kitchen stays operating. Don't let a sewer or grease clog close down your restaurant. Call American Rooter, The Drain ExpertsTM today.